Remitpals ("we" or the "Company") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through
our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.iniju.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to :
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you use our services.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means; or
- any third party.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information
and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use
This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make
changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide
any information to us or use our services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from
children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or use
our services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18
without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or
telephone number ("personal information").
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
- for the purpose of providing our services or providing information (including quotes) about our
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include
usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website (such as the 'contact us' form).
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through us when you use our services, including financial
information when you use our services.
- Your search queries on the Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information and services that may interest you.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between
you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of
interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this privacy
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization,
dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going
concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information
held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, in providing you with services.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the
Company, our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have
created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser
cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. To learn how you can manage your Flash
cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe's website. If you disable or refuse
cookies, please note that some parts of this site may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- [Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your
personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you
can opt-out by [checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data
(the [order form/registration form])/OTHER OPT-OUT METHOD]. You can also always opt-
out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by
checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to
- [Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your [e-mail address/contact
information] used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you
can opt-out by [checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the
[order form/registration form])/[OTHER OPT-OUT METHOD]] or at any other time by logging into the
Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted
from future e-mail distributions. [This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company
as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other
- [Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to
us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-
out by [checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the [order form/
registration form]). You can also always adjust your user advertising preferences in your account
profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request
accept browser cookies.]
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or
delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request
to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause
the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss
and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is
stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and will be encrypted using
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we
do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal
information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on
we treat our users' personal information, we will notify you by e-mail to the primary e-mail address
specified in your account and/or through a notice on the Website home page. The date the privacy
policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have
an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website